Coeur Group’s Business Technology Consulting
Providing Business and Technology Leaders with Strategy, Analysis, Security Confidence and Operational Improvements through Innovation, Mentoring and Advanced Management Techniques in Four Critical Areas.
Government Innovation Insights
Public sector executives and policy makers face a unique set of challenges, including a management agenda that can change with each election, constant budget scrutiny, a balancing of revenues and cost management and, in most cases, a maturing workforce.
Yet government executives must provide a broad range of constituent services while struggling with fiscal management and resource constraints. Coeur Group’s Government Innovation Strategies Programs provide innovative solutions that are customized for the unique challenges of government organizations charged with meeting public goals.
Coeur Group’s Government for the Future Programs include:
Coeur Group provides operational improvement roadmaps to State, County and Municipal executives with technology aligned enablers focused directly on the client’s strategic direction.
Coeur Group’s innovation for the public sector provide proven, sustainable competitive advantage, and identify areas of cost reductions and transformations maximizing return on technology investments. This is one of the most critical issues mandated by elected officials today, and on the short list for every Governor in the United States.
Developing a Business Focused Alignment of Information Technology by utilizing strategies and advanced management methods for developing targeted roadmaps and performance based measurements. Implementing successful business aligned strategies, Enterprise Architecture, organizational constructs and performance scorecards.
High Value Organization:
Understanding the current maturity, capabilities and capacity of the Information Technology organization. Defining future needs, integrating “Best Practices” and emerging advanced IT Operational practices which generate value to the business of the departments and agencies.
Optimizing the cost of Information Technology through proven methods of Portfolio Management and Value Measuring Methodologies. Portfolio Management defines priorities, maximizes value accretion and financial returns on IT investments and utilizes scarce resources in the most effective manner.
- Business/IT Value Performance
- Enterprise Architecture
- Organizational Strategies
- Performance Scorecards
- Operations Maturity Transition
- Service Delivery Excellence
- Workforce Value Disciplines
- Proactive Resource Planning
- Project Portfolio Optimization
- Application Portfolio Optimization
- Services Portfolio Optimization
- Resource Portfolio Optimization
- Vendor Portfolio Optimization
Coeur Point: During these times of budget deficits and random cutbacks, Public Sector Chief Information Officers are caught between major decision points, including organizational restructuring, cost reductions and competing for general funds while running effective and efficient technology operations. Coeur Group provides proven programs to address these critical information based operations and enables legislative funding improvements. These Government specific Programs result in actionable Roadmaps which provide:
- Executive Roadmaps for Cost Improvements
- Budget and Funding Portfolio Strategies
- Enterprise Planning and Architecture Design
- Infrastructure and Operations Excellence Programs
- Cost Optimization and Reduction Programs
- Application Portfolio cost management programs
- Project Portfolio cost management programs
- Procurement and Sourcing Strategies
- Organization Design & Transition Programs
- Culture Change and Leadership Development
- Departmental Goal Alignment and Performance Programs
Key questions for the CIO include:
- Have you defined your agenda for the first 100 days of the current administration/new budget year?
- Does your IT organization have recognized value to the departments, administration, and the Legislators
- Have you completed the NASCIO IT Assessment Template* to understand the Governor’s agenda?
Our Government for the Future senior consultants have provided assessments, strategy, and transformation programs for various federal, state, and local governments, including the U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of the Interior, and various states including: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and others, as well as large cities and major government vendors and suppliers.
*Coeur Group is not affiliated with the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO).
© 2017 Coeur Business Group. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Electric Guava Designs